Subject: IESG last call for msgtrk?

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:15:10 -0400

I just submitted mtqp-07 to the ID, fixing the last couple of nits that 
were pointed out.

I think it's time for us to go to IESG last call for all of the message 
tracking documents.

Steve, what needs to happen for that?

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Hole <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:35:06 -0700

> I think it's time for us to go to IESG last call for all of the message 

I was actually waiting for the release annoucement from the ID editor to 
come to this working group mailing list before I reset our internal last 
call ... but I haven't seen it yet.   I saw an announcement through the WG
chairs list, but nothing here.   Perhaps I simply missed it for some 
reason.

Anyway, the process is to do a working group last call on the new 
documents.   Presumably, as the new version resulted from issues raised on
the previous last call, we will proceed through WG last call and I can 
then put everything into Ned and Patrick's queue.

So ... now that everyone knows that Tony's final versions are available, 
let's reissue WG last call on the entire set of protocol drafts and we'll 
carry on.

You have two weeks, starting now to bring comments to the list.   Comments
not published to the list will not be accepted as part of the last call 
process.

Cheers.
---
Steve Hole
Chief Technology Officer - Billing and Payment Systems
ACI Worldwide
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Phone: 780-424-4922