Subject: Last call vs expired drafts?

From: Gregory Neil Shapiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:51:19 -0700

Do we have to worry that the drafts we are asking for a last call on are
expired?

current/draft-ietf-msgtrk-model-06.txt
current/draft-ietf-msgtrk-mtqp-08.txt

expired/draft-ietf-msgtrk-protocol-00.txt
expired/draft-ietf-msgtrk-smtpext-03.txt
expired/draft-ietf-msgtrk-trkstat-03.txt

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:29:28 -0400

Hmmm, I-Ds are not supposed to be expirable when they're in IESG Last 
Call. Ned?

As for -protocol, it was replaced by -smtpext. So it rightly expired a 
long time ago.

	Tony

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 16:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

> Hmmm, I-Ds are not supposed to be expirable when they're in IESG Last

Quite true when they are in IESG last call. But that doesn't happen
until after AD review is complete.

Any expired msgtrk drafts should be reposted by the relevant authors
ASAP.

				Ned