Subject: [multimob] Call for draft submissions and agenda items

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:40:19 -0500

Dear Draft Authors,
  As you know we have been granted a multimob timeslot as part of 
Mobopts session at IETF70. We request you to complete your drafts and 
submit them soon as possible (to make the deadline). Once you have 
submitted them, please announce them on the mailing list and get some 
discussion going on them prior to the face to face meeting. We need a 
good base of drafts for continuing with the Multimob activity. Also, 
don't forget to send us a request for a timeslot if you wish to present 
your draft/presentation. We have been allocated a fairly short time slot 
and because of this we may not be able to allocate the time you wish but 
we promise to do our best.

Regards
Behcet & Suresh

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob