Subject: [multimob] IGMP/MLD requirements and extensions drafts

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:36:57 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I've submitted the following two drafts;

===

Filename:	   draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req
Version:	   00
Staging URL:	   http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
Title:		   Mobile Multicast Requirements on IGMP/MLD Protocols
Creation_date:	   2007-11-12
WG ID:		   Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 16
Abstract:
This document presents the requirements for IGMP/MLD protocols to
allow the deployment of mobile multicast service.  It is intended to
provide useful guideline when adapting current IGMP/MLD protocols to
support terminal mobility.

===

Filename:	   draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions
Version:	   00
Staging URL:	   http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-00.txt
Title:		   IGMP and MLD Extensions for Mobile Hosts and Routers
Creation_date:	   2007-11-12
WG ID:		   Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 18
Abstract:
This document describes the IGMP and MLD protocol extensions for
mobile hosts and routers.  IGMP and MLD are necessary protocols for
hosts to request join or leave multicast sessions.  While the regular
IGMP and MLD protocols support communication between mobile hosts and
routers over wireless networks, this document discusses the
conditions how mobile hosts and routers use IGMP and MLD in their
communication more effectively.

===

Please review them. Any comments are welcome.
Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob