Subject: [multimob] Revised agenda

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:34:10 -0800 (PST)

Folks,
  With some small changes, here is the agenda for IETF-70 meeting on next Monday:
The final agenda will be posted at IETF-70 web site as part of Mobopts agenda. Check it out from there.
  Please attend the meeting and express your opinion. 

 3 min      Introduction       
                Suresh
30 min      Standardization of multicast mobility requirements          
            IGMP/MLD Requirements               Asaeda
            draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req-00.txt
            Mobile IPTV Requirements            Hui
            draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast-00.txt
            Mobile IPv6 Requirements            Thomas
            draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps-01.txt & draft-irtf-mobopts-mmcastv6-ps-02.txt
10 min      Standardization of solutions         Behcet
            draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents-01.txt & draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt-00.txt
           
 draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-00.txt 
            draft-schmidt-waehlisch-mhmipv6-04.txt & draft-xia-multimob-hybrid-00.txt      
15 min      Discussion                           Rajeev
 2 min      Summary and next
 steps               Rajeev

_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob