Subject: [multimob] New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00

From: "Lu, Guang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:57:42 -0400

Hello all, 

We submitted a new internet draft on supporting multicast services and mobility using PMIPv6 without change of the protocol. Comments are welcome. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00.txt

Thanks and best regards
Guang

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:27 PM
To: Lu, Guang
Cc: Zuniga, Juan Carlos; Rahman, Akbar
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-00.txt has been successfuly submitted by Guang Lu and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	 2009-10-15
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document describes how multicast services can be supported with
Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol [RFC5213], Multicast Listener Discovery
(MLDv2) protocol [RFC3810], and Internet Group Management Protocol
(IGMPv3)[RFC3376]. This document analyzes scenarios for multicast
service establishment and mobility. It also proposes the use of a
dedicated LMA for multicast services.

The IETF Secretariat.