Subject: [multimob] Request for Hiroshima agenda items

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:27:58 -0700

If you would like to be on the agenda for our wg meeting in
Hiroshima, please email Behcet and me.

We are particularly interested in presentations related to our current
milestones. Basically presentations on drafts that may meet the
milestones:

     Nov 2009 - Initial version of a document explaining the
     use of multicast in PMIPv6

     Nov 2009 - Initial version of a document on how to tune
     IGMPv3/MLDv2 for mobility

We may also accept other agenda items, but presentations and
discussions related to our current milestones will get first
priority. When making a request, please state name of draft,
name of presenter, how much time you want, and whether you
believe the draft is a candidate for our current milestones.

According to the draft agenda (subject to change), we are meeting:

THURSDAY, November 12, 2009
1300-1500

Please see the full agenda at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/76/agenda.html

and also the deadlines at
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates.html

Note that cutoff for new submissions is in just a
couple of days, and for revised documents, a week
after that.

Stig