Subject: [multimob] Draft about Fast Handover for Multicast in PMIP6

From: Min Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:41:05 +0800

Hi all,

A draft to solve fast handover problem for multicast in PMIP, any
comment is welcomed, thanks.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-00.txt

Abstract

   This document specifies the fast handover mechanism to solve the
   problem of handover latency and packet loss in Proxy Mobile IPv6
   Multicast. Necessary extensions are specified for Handover Initiate
   (HI) and Handover Acknowledgement (HAck) messages to support
   multicast handover procedure.

- Hui Min

---

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 09:39:34 -0500

Hi Min

We had a similar draft and I presented it at Multimob Bar BoF
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-xia-mipshop-fmip-multicast-01.txt

Hopefully we can cooperate on this topic. 

BR
Frank
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Min Hui" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:41 AM
Subject: [multimob] Draft about Fast Handover for Multicast in PMIP6

> _______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob