Subject: [multimob] IETF 78 Minutes

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 04:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  Minutes are posted at 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/minutes/multimob.txt

Please check it to see if any changes are needed.

Many thanks to Matthias and Gorry!

Regards,

Chairs

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:50:28 +0900 (JST)

There is one mistake for my comment.

The minutes says;

Hitoshi: Good idea to use unciast query, but it is impossible to do this
without changing the protocol.

but I said,

Hitoshi: Good idea to mix unciast and multicast queries by different
timers, but it is impossible to do this without changing the protocol.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:52:41 +0900 (JST)

> timers, but it is impossible to do this without changing the protocol.

Sorry, but more precisely,

Hitoshi: Good idea to mix unciast and multicast general queries by
different timers, but it is impossible to do this without changing the
protocol.

Thanks,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda