Subject: [multimob] MLD/IGMP Tuning

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:46:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Folks,
  As you know in tomorrow's session we are going to discuss the two documents on 
MLD/IGMP tuning (draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-03 and 
draft-wu-multimob-igmp-mld-tuning-02).
  In order to have a productive session it is important that people read these 
documents before the meeting.

Regards,

Chairs

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:59:37 +0900 (JST)

Hi Folks,

>   In order to have a productive session it is important that people
> read these documents before the meeting.

And if you have time, please also read a new draft, whose title is;
"IGMP/MLD-Based Explicit Membership Tracking Function for Multicast
Routers".

The intention of this draft is to specify the explicit tracking
function separately from my tuning draft, because it is not only
useful for mobile communication, and I thought the specific function
should be clearly defined.

The draft submission was just delayed and hence I temporary put it in
my web page;
http://www.sfc.wide.ad.jp/~asaeda/paper/draft-asaeda-mboned-explicit-tracking-00.txt

This draft will be proposed in either mboned or multimob, but will be
shown in both mboned and multimob briefly.

See you soon.
Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda