Subject: [multrans] RUSSIAN INVESTOR

From: greey david <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:30:19 +0200

Dear Future partner,

I am Mr. *David Greey*, Retired Fund Director in Canada. However, I have
already sent you this same letter by post a one month ago, but I am not sure
that the letter promptly gets to you since I have not heard from you, now I
am resending it again by email. I want to trust this investment fund in your
care, It will be in my interest to transfer these funds worth of *$16.8
Million USD** *in an account offshore which i secured from my *Russian
investor’s Fund* under my Portfolio when i was in service and would like to
know if you are interested to work with me Can you *be my partner*?

Moreover, I decided to divert this fund for investment outside Spain because
of recent financial crisis in Spain. The success of this transaction is
entirely based on your cooperation, mutual trust and sense of
confidentiality.

Kindly send me your contact phone number, and tell me your opinion. You can
as well enclose your direct telephone numbers for discussion of this offer
in further details. Also reply me on my personal E-Mail; *
[email-masked]*

David Greey.