Subject: [multrans] BOF 1 down..

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 09:01:36 -0700

Thanks everyone for attending/participating on the first Multrans BOF.
I'll post the minutes on the list for approval before posting them at
ietf.org so please look for them here later this week.

I believe we did well in working toward focusing the issues brought do
the group down to specific scenarios and prioritizing needs. But we'll
need to solidify these two in advance of BOF II in Taipei.

So first, we need to document use cases. I believe we had two
"volunteers" at the BOF mention their willingness to document use
cases. Please do so. This doesn't need to be a draft, but a detailed
network diagram showing the relevant puzzle and missing piece(s). Once
we've agreed upon use cases and have them well defined, we can
document them in a consolidated use-case draft for general
distribution. From this should come the prioritized list of issues. If
we get this far before Taipei then I feel the next BOF could be even
more productive as well can address the list and how it relates to
other on-going IETF work to better identify what is missing from the
current set of solutions.

Thanks again everyone!,
Greg

---

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 17:57:40 +0000

Greg and Joel,
Thank you for being the wonderful BoF chairs.

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Greg Shepherd
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [multrans] BOF 1 down..

Thanks again everyone!,
Greg
_______________________________________________
multrans mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multrans