Subject: [multrans] Multrans Quebec Minutes

From: Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 19:17:54 -0700

Here's the like to the jabber scribe/minutes. Please review and send
any corrections or clarifications and I'll edit and post.

http://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/[email-masked]/2011-07-25.html

Thanks!,
Greg

---

From: Yiqun Cai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 23:30:04 -0700

It is good notes.  Given the amount of discussion that took place,  this is
probably as good as it can get.  Thanks.

Now, a minor request I hope the chairs can accommodate.  Please replace the
"i chun/ichun/i ching/<or something similar>" with "yiqun".  And "bill
prestegn" with "bill ver steeg".

Thanks.

On 9/1/11 7:17 PM, "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> multrans mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multrans

-- 
Yiqun