Subject: [multrans] BoF in Taipei

From: Tina TSOU <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 20:55:41 +0000

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/wiki/WikiStart

Operations and Management¶
MULTRANS - Multicast Transition 

Description: This BOF proposal is for discussing operational issues that IPTV providers will face during the IPv4/IPv6 transition period and ALG solutions to those problems. 
Length of session: 120 minutes 
Responsible AD: Ron Bonica 
Chairs: Greg Shepherd, Marshall Eubanks 
Main driver: Tina Tsou 
Expected Attendees: 100 
Conflicts to avoid: All OPS WGs, PIM, RMT, SOFTWIRE, BEHAVE 
Mailing list:  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multrans 
Drafts:  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaclee-behave-v4v6-mcast-ps-02  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-behave-64-multicast-address-format/ 
Agenda:  http://www.bonica.org/dropbox/multranAgenda.txt 
WebEx requested: TBD 
Charter:  http://www.bonica.org/dropbox/multrancharter.txt 
Status: Approved 

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html