Subject: nasreq NASREQ Documents Last Call

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 00:17:32 -0500

This is a last call.

As discussed in today's wg meeting in Adelaide; If no substantive technical 
comments are made, on Monday, April 10, 2000, the WG chairs will recommend 
to the IESG that the following documents should be advanced

Network Access Server Requirements Next Generation (NASREQNG) NAS Model
draft-ietf-nasreq-nasmodel-01.txt
Category: Informational

Network Access Servers Requirements: Extended RADIUS Practices
draft-ietf-nasreq-ext-radiuspract-02.txt
Category: Informational

Criteria for Evaluating Network Access Server Protocols
draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-04.txt
Category: Informational

Please post ALL comments to the list.
	
	David Mitton
---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                             ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks     		  978-288-4570 Direct
Carrier Packet Solutions, Preside        978-288-3030 FAX
Billerica, MA 01821                  [email-masked]