Subject: proposed nasreq Agenda

From: "David Mitton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 15:52:52 -0500

I was hoping for a short slot, but this megaco thing will probably put us over.

Anything else?  Anything to remove?

Agenda for IETF NASREQ WG Meeting

  -Agenda bashing [2 mins]

  -Relation of NASREQ Documents to AAA WG (D. Mitton) [2 mins]

  -Final comments on WG Last Call for draft-ietf-nasreq-ext-radpract-02.txt 
(D. Mitton) [5 mins]

  -Discussion on WG Last Call for draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-03.txt (D. 
Mitton) [15 mins]

  -Discussion on draft-ietf-nasreq-eval-00.txt (D. Mitton)
	(if ready) [20 mins]

  -Discussion on Megaco NAS requirements (D. Mitton??) [15,20+? mins]
	This item needs some more investigation.

  -Discussion of WG Milestones and Schedule (from NASREQ
  Charter) (D. Mitton) [5 mins]

---------------------------------------------------------------
David Mitton                                  ESN: 248-4570
Advisor, Nortel Networks                      978-288-4570 Direct
Carrier Packet Solutions, Preside             978-288-3030 FAX
Billerica, MA 01821                    [email-masked]

---

From: Chip Sharp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:01:22 -0800

David,
I won't be able to make it to Adelaide.  I think Matt will be there.  If 
you need someone else to discuss NAS requirements for Megaco, perhaps 
someone else from megaco could attend.  I could help pull someone else in 
if needed.

Chip

At 03:52 PM 3/9/00 -0500, David Mitton wrote:
>  -Final comments on WG Last Call for 
> draft-ietf-nasreq-ext-radpract-02.txt (D. Mitton) [5 mins]
>

Support NetAid!  http://www.netaid.org
--------------------------------------------------
Chip Sharp                 Consulting Engineering
Cisco Systems              Telco Bio-region
Reality - Love it or Leave it.			
--------------------------------------------------