Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 07:09:30 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Access Server Requirements Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Criteria for Evaluating Network Access Server 
                          Protocols
	Author(s)	: M. Beadles, D. Mitton 
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-05.txt
	Pages		: 19
	Date		: 08-Jun-00
	
This document defines requirements for protocols used by Network Access
Servers (NAS). Protocols used by NAS's may be divided into four spaces:
Access protocols, Network protocols, AAA protocols, and Management pro-
tocols.  Primary attention is given to setting requirements for AAA
protocols, since that space is currently the least well defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nasreq-criteria-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.