Subject: nasreq So, How in the heck have you been?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 00:33:54 +0200 (CEST)

So, How in the heck have you been?

Do you remember holding previous conversations regarding business and
money making opportunities? I did not send this to you in error!

You Said:

If only I could find an easier way to make a higher income!

and

If I had more money, I could spend more time with my Family, and less
time at work and I sure could use more money so I could pay off my
bills once and for all!

And

I would love to get involved in a business in which will generate money
while I am not at work (like a Gas Pump)!

Dear Friend,

There is a possibility that we haven’t met, but you were chosen by
someone to receive this E-Mail. Please, please, print this off and
read thoroughly. Be sure that you don’t miss any of the points
outlined.  Then put it down, and then read it again. I am sending
you a whole lot of information in which you might not understand
the first time you read it. If you don’t believe this  program
will work for you, send it to 10-20 of your closest friends
(in which you trust deeply),  and ask them what they think?
This really works! Have faith, don’t miss this opportunity,
get involved also, and it will work for you as it does for us!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, A Major Nightly
News Program recently dedicated an entire show to the investigation of
the
program described below to see if it really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show people that this
is a simple, harmless and fun way to make extra money at home. The
results have been truly remarkable. So many people are participating
that those involved are doing much better than ever before. Since
everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been very exciting.

You will understand only if you get involved!
********** THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW **********
**** Print This Now For Future Reference ****

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make AT LEAST $50,000 in less than 90 days! If not,

forward this to someone who would like to make this kind of money.
It works (like designed) but only for those who follow it to the letter!

Please read this program THEN READ IT AGAIN!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE. LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!! It does NOT
require you to come into contact with people or make or take any
telephone
calls. Just follow the instructions, and you will make money. This
simplified e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually

free method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people
will
be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this action!!!

Hello, My name is Johnathon Rourke, I’m from Rhode Island.  The enclosed

information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it. Two years ago, the corporation I worked for the past
twelve yearsdown-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive
job interviews, I decided to open my own business. Over the past year,I
incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family, friends
and
creditors over$35,000. The economy was taking a toll on my business and
I
just could not seem to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow
against
my home to support my family and struggling business.

AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life. I am writing
to share the experience I hopes that this could change your life
FOREVER.
FINANCIALLY$$$!!!

In mid December, I received this program in my e-mail. Six months prior
to
receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various
business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion,were
not cost effective. They were either toodifficult for me to comprehend
or
the initial investment was too muchfor me to risk to see if they would
work.
But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program.I
didn’t
send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly.
I
couldn’t believe my eyes! Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legalaspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs)  and
they
confirmed that it is indeed legal ! After determining the program was
LEGAL
I decided WHY NOT!?!??

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don’t need any paper for

printing to send out the program, and because I also send the product
(reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In less than one week,I
was
starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.

By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON’T
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. My first step in making $50,000 in
90
days was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.
Your
goal is to RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN
2 WEEKS. IF NOT SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU! DO. ONCE YOU HAVE
100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL.

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2. 96 more than I needed. So I
sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, received $58,000 with more coming
in
every day. I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much need new car!
Please
take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!!
Remember, it won’t work if you don’t try it. This program does work, But
you
must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place your

name in a different place. It won’t work and you’ll lose out on a lot of

money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+

orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make
$50,000 or more in 90 days.

I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you choose
toparticipate, follow the program and you will be on your way to
financial security. If you are a fellow business owner and
are financial trouble like I was, or you want to start your own
business, consider this a sign. I DID! $$

Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: By the time you
have read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded
that
such a program, and one that is legal, cpuld not have been created by an

amateur. Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable
business
for 10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing
the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn’t
working.
Finally, I figured it out. It wasn’t me, it was the economy. Inflation
and
recession had replaced the stable economy that had been with us since
1945.
I don’t have to tell you what happened to the unemployment rate because
many
of you know from first hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before. The middle class was vanishing. Those who

knew what they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those who did
not,
including those who never had anything to save or invest, were moving
down into the ranks of the poor. As the saying goes, THE RICH GET RICHER

ANDTHE POOR GET POORER.  The traditional methods of making money will
never
allow you to move up or get rich, inflation will see to that You have
just
received the rest of  your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few months than you have
everimagined.I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this

money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program.
I
retired from the program after sending thousands and thousands of
programs.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It
works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copyof this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send

this to may send out 50,000 and your name will be on everyone of them!
REMEMBER though, ------ the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more potential
customers
you will reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas,  information,
materials and opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU!! NOW DO IT!!

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a

little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a
lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts
you
have will vanish when your first orders come in. $$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA.

HERE’S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLARS$$$$!!!!

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME. I am sure
that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you
say
BULL, please read this program carefully. This is not a chain letter,but
a
perfectly legal money making business. As with all multi-level
businesses,
we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products.
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business
partners, and we sell and deliver a product for EVERY dollar received.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home,
store or
office. This is the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply order
filling by e-mail! The product is informational and instructional
material,
keys to the secrets for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic
world
of E-COMMERCE, the information highway, the wave of the future !

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 each) They come to you by
e-mail.

(2)  Save a copy of this entire letter and put your name after Report #1
and
move the other names down.

(3)  Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search

engines to locate hundreds of bulk e-mail service companies (search for
bulk
email) and have them send 25,000  50,000 emails for you about $49+.

(4)  Orders will come to you by postal mail simply e-mail them the
Report they ordered. Let me ask you  isn’t this about as easy as it
gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION e-mail address with millions more
joining the internet each year so don’t worry about running out or
saturation. People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV. How many times have you received
the same pizza flyers on your door? Then one day you are hungry for
pizza
and order one. Same thing with this letter. I received this letter many
times  then one day I decided it was time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY UST DO THESE EASY STEPS: STEP #1 ORDER THE FOUR
REPORTS

Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can’t sell them if
you don’t order them).  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME &
RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the
list
next to the report.MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN
CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS! Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail

each of the four reports.Save them on your computer so you can send them
to
the 1,000’s of people who will  order them from you.

STEP #2. ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.
b. After you’ve ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.
c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.
d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.
e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.
f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position. Please make sure
you

COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address, ACCURATELY!

STEP #3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names,
and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to these instructions. Now
you
are ready to use this entire e-mail to send by e-mail to prospects.

Report #1 will tell you how to download bulk email software and email
address so you can send it out to thousands of people while you sleep!
Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month!
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing ( surely you can

afford $20 and initial bulk mailing cost). You obviously already have a
computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! There are two
primary methods of building your downline: METHOD #1: SENDING BULK
E-MAIL
let’s say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we’ll
assume you and all those involved email out only 2,000 programs each.
Let’s
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The response
could be
much better. Also, many people will email out thousands of thousands of
programs instead of 2,000 (Why stop at 2000?) But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is

only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people respond by sending out
2,000
programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
respond
and order REPORT #2.Those 100 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total
of
200,000. The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those
1,000 send out 2,000  programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5%
response
to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That’s 10,000 $5 bills for you.
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5000 +
$50,000
for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS
INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2 PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET Advertising on the internet
is very, very inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
advertise. Let’s say you decide to start small to see how well it works.

Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first
level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
larger
response). Also assume that everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets only
10
downline members. Look how this small number accumulates to achieve the
STAGGERING results below:

1St level  your first 10 send you $5........................$50
2nd level  10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)............$500
3rd level  10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)......$5,000
4th level 10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000
$$$$$$ THIS TOTALS
------------------------------------------------55,5550
$$$$$

AMAZING ISN’T IT Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would
happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100’s of
participants and many will continue to work this program, sending out
programs WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM for years! THINK ABOUT IT!
People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
and
many will work this plan  the question is Don’t you want your name to be
on
the emails they will send out?

*** DON’T MISS OUT !!!***
***JUST TRY IT ONCE !!!***
***SEE WHAT HAPPENS !!!***
***YOU'LL BE AMAZED !!!***

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that
the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt

because they can’t advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW. Note:--
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper.
On
one of those sheets write:

(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering
(b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

REPORT #1b The Insider’s Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

NICK NICHOLAS
473 MICHIGAN ST
ST.PAUL, MN 55102

NOTE: I and every member below are dedicated at helping you with this
program so it will work for you also. TRY US!

REPORT #2 The Insider’s Guide to Sending Bulk E-Mail on the Internet
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

DIANE COLON
1811 TAMARIND AVE # 206
LOS ANGELES, CA. 90028

REPORT #3 The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

MELISSA HOGENMILLER
3709 MONHEIM ROAD
CONOVER, WI 54519

REPORT #4 How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

CATHY BARROW
10 SYCAMORE STREET
CONWAY, SC 29527

*************TIPS FOR SUCCESS***************
TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the
directions accurately.  Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in because: When you
receive a $5 order you MUST send out the requested product/report.
It is required for this to be a legal business and they need the
reports to send out their letter (with your name on them).

--ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE. Be
patient and persistent with this program- If you follow the
instructions exactly results WILL FOLLOW. $$$$

************ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ***************

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you don’t receive
20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or
sending
e-mail until you do. Then a couple of weeks later you should receive at
least 100 orders for REPORT #2. If you don’t continue advertising or
sending
e-mail until you do. Once you have received 100 or more orders for
REPORT
#2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and
the
cash will continue to roll in! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:  Every
time
your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your  PROGRESS by watching which report
people
are ordering from you. To generate more income, simply send another
batch of
e-mails or continue placing ads and start the whole process again! There
is
no limit to the income you will generate from this business! Before you
make
your decision as to whether or not you participate in this program.
Please
answer one question:

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

1. If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about
this super simple MLM program: NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO
inventory! NO Telephone calls, NO big cost to start! Nothing to learn,
No skills needed! (Surely you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy you already have a computer and internet
connection so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR
SHIP! (Email copies of the reports are FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CASH! This program will change your
LIFE  FOREEVER!! Look at the potential for you to be able to quit your
job and live a life of luxury you could only dream about! Imagine
getting out of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and
being able to work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from
home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$ ACT NOW!
Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.  Order
the reports and follow the program outlined above __ SUCCESS will be
your reward.

Thank you for your time and consideration. PLEASE NOT: If you need
help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning
now income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the
Small Business Administration  (A Federal Agency) 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions. Also the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on
your activities and advertising. The information contained on this
site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.
In the event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The
earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates
only. If you have any questions of the legality of this program,
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information and a method of removal. This is a one time
e-mail transmission. No request for removal is necessary.