Subject: Diameter Nasreq Draft 10 WG Last Call

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:44:54 -0500

...tap..tap..tap.. Is this thing on?

The AAA WG just completed a WG Last Call on Diameter Nasreq Application, 
draft 10.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-nasreq-10.txt

AAA WG registered issues can be found here:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/AAA/issues.html

The most recent editor is yours truly, and is running a little behind on 
other real world responsibilities... so you still have time (maybe upto a 
week) to read and comment before I issue the next draft.

When this document passes the next review, I would be willing to make the 
claim that it satisfies the NASREQ Criteria (RFC3169), and will call to 
close this WG.

If you feel otherwise, please comment on this draft, soon.

Dave.

to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/nasreq/>