Subject: what happend at the 60th ietf?

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:07:47 +0200

I am wondering whether someone can summarize what happened at the
last IETF meeting. Any progress on the open issues that we have?
Is netconf still doing fine and coming closer to completion?

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>

---

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:13:26 -0400

hi

Eliot and I did a Jabber log. Check it out at
	http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/[email-masked]/2004-08-05.html

For the most part we were closing off on issues, but we had a lot of
discussion on rollback with no agreed to path forward from my recollection.

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Juergen Schoenwaelder [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: what happend at the 60th ietf?

I am wondering whether someone can summarize what happened at the last IETF
meeting. Any progress on the open issues that we have? Is netconf still
doing fine and coming closer to completion?

/js

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with the word
'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/netconf/>