Subject: [Netconf] Fwd: IETF 81 Audio Streaming

From: "Bert (IETF) Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 14:02:19 +0200

FYI for those who may not be on the ietf list

Bert

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	IETF 81 Audio Streaming
Date: 	Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:52:47 -0700
From: 	Nick Kukich <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

Greetings!

We're two weeks out from the beginning of meeting streaming. For those interested in monitoring sessions or participating remotely 
the following information may prove useful.

- -Audio Streaming-

All 8 parallel tracks at the IETF 81 meeting will be broadcast starting with the commencement of working group sessions on Monday, 
July 25, 2011 at 0900 EDT (GMT-4) and continue until Friday, July 29 at 1515 EDT.

Because we have been asked several times in the past, note that if you wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu 
meeting during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks that you can invite remote participants to tune in to the appropriate stream. 
Recording cannot be guaranteed for unscheduled sessions. Conversely, it should never be assumed that recording or observation is not 
occurring on open microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are best retrieved from the IETF tools agenda, which as per Standard operating 
procedure will be located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/81/ <http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/80/>

- -Jabber/XMPP-

For information on IETF Jabber participation see:

http://www.ietf.org/jabber/index.html <http://www.ietf.org/jabber/index.html>

or click on the Jabber links in the tools team agenda once you have a properly configured jabber/xmpp messaging client.

- -Webex-

Webex screen sharing participation is possible for a limited number of sessions. Consult with your working-group chair or the 
secretariat for more information.

- -Ticketing-

For prompt access to the meeting trouble desk, the email address is:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

For streaming related issues please send email to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> with info including 
the current time and affected streaming channel.

Regards,

Nick Kukich

Network Engineer
Verilan Event Services, Inc.
503.710.5115