Subject: [Netconf] Draft Agenda for NETCONF WG Session in IETF 83

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:39:31 +0100

Dear NETCONF WG,

this is the draft agenda for the NETCONF session in IETF 83 so far.
The agenda assumes that the related drafts will be submitted early 
before deadline.

It is a good practice and useful if the document authors start an 
appropriate discussion on issues on the maillist.

If there is any other point to discuss please send us your proposal 
ASAP. Thanks.

Mehmet & Bert

Agenda for NETCONF WG Session
--------------------------------------

IETF 83 - Paris France
March 25-30, 2012

Date: ???
Time: ???
Room: ???

   WG Chairs:
   Bert Wijnen <[email-masked]>
   Mehmet Ersue <[email-masked]>

   Scribes (IF no_volunteers THEN wait_forever) 
   Agenda bashing (2 minutes) 
   WG status review (5 minutes) 

   Non-chartered items:

      1. NETCONF Over TLS update - RFC 5539bis
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-badra-netconf-rfc5539bis (15
min.) 

      2. NETCONF over WebSocket - Tomoyuki Iijima (10 min.) 
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iijima-netconf-websocket-ps

      3. NETCONF-Light - J. Schoenwaelder et. al. (10 min.)
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-netconf-light

      4. NETCONF over BEEP and NETCONF over SOAP to historic -
Bert&Mehmet (10 min).
          http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijnen-beep-soap-to-historic
(planned to submit before deadline)

   Open mike:
      . . .

   AOB

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:55:20 +0100

Hi All,

the draft agenda for the IETF 83 NETCONF session is now at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/83/agenda/netconf.txt 

I would like to ask the listed draft authors to meet the submission 
deadlines:

2012-03-05 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00)
submission by 17:00 PT (UTC -8), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.
2012-03-12 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00 PT
(UTC -7), upload using IETF ID Submission Tool.

Cheers, 
Mehmet 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of
> Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)
> Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 6:40 PM
> To: Netconf
> Subject: [Netconf] Draft Agenda for NETCONF WG Session in IETF 83
> 
> Dear NETCONF WG,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf