Subject: [Netconf] Netconf Interoperability Testing Nov 3-4, 2012 in Atlanta

From: Bert Wijnen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 10:24:15 +0200

Dear NETCONF implementers,

We have secured a room at the IETF85 Hotel (Atlanta Hilton)
for 2 days for NETCONF interoperability testing.

This will be on
- Saturday Nov. 3rd from 9:00-18:00
- Sunday   Nov. 4th from 9:00-16:00

We are planning/trying to provide remote access for remote
participants. We're not sure yet if we can have it for both days
and how well it will work. We will focus on the participants
that show up at the event (after all they travel and make
expenses to be there) to maximize the high-bandwidth
interaction we can have in the f2f event.

If you want to participate, you can register here:
   http://doodle.com/nibe3k4c4zuq84mw

BUT, note that access to the event requires that you:
- sign an NDA and
- bring an implementation to test with the other participants
- send us a list of what NETCONF features/capabilitues and
   which YANG modules your server/client implements/supports.

The NDA we intend to use is attached. It is still called "draft",
but unless someone detect a fatal flaw in it, this will be the
one that we use.

Bert and Mehmet