Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 00:51:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RFC4743 and RFC4744 to Historic status
	Author(s)       : Bert Wijnen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2012-09-07

Abstract:
   This document moves RFC4743 (Using NETCONF over the Simple Object
   Access Protocol (SOAP)) and RFC4744 (Using the NETCONF Protocol over
   the Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol (BEEP)) to HISTORIC status to
   reflect the fact that those two documents have shown very little (if
   any) implementations and deployment.  Furthermore, no-one in the
   NETCONF WG is interested or volunteering to work on them anymore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:15:09 +0200

Hi All,

as discussed Bert submitted
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic (see below) addressing
item 3 (Netconf over BEEP and over SOAP to historic) in the approved
charter.

If anybody has immediate comments please bring it into discussion soon.
If there are no substantial objections by September 14, 2012 EOB PT we
are going to issue a WG LC.

Mehmet 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of ext
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 9:52 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Netconf] I-D
Action:draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic-00.txt
> 	Filename        :
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-historic-00.txt
> The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-h
istoric
> There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc4743-rfc4744-to-histori
c-00
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf