Subject: [Netconf] WGLC for draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:44:12 +0000

Dear NETCONF WG,

rfc5539bis authors submitted the document draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02
addressing the issues we discussed in the last meeting 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-02).

This is a new WGLC for the RFC5539bis document, which is going to be
published on the standards track and will obsolete RFC 5539. 

Please review the document and comment by March 14, 2013 (any
timezone). Thank you.

Mehmet & Bert

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:53:08 +0100

> Please review the document and comment by March 14, 2013 (any

Input on the open issues (appendix A.1) would also be very welcome.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>