Subject: [Netconf] Updated draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-02

From: Tal Mizrahi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:52:21 +0300

Hi,

We have posted an updated draft.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-02

Summary of the changes compared to the previous draft:
-	We have added a YANG module that defines the time capability.
-	Following the feedback we received, two significant features were  
added: notifications and cancellation messages.
-	Added a detailed discussion about near future scheduling vs. far  
future scheduling.
-	The current draft also includes a description of how the client can  
check whether the server has a synchronized clock or not.
-	Several typo fixes and phrasing improvements.

Many thanks to those who reviewed and helped us improve the draft. We  
believe this draft has significantly matured, and that it is ready for  
WG adoption.

Comments will be welcome.
Thanks,
Tal and Yoram.