Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:22:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Protocol
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-12.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP-based protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface for accessing data defined in YANG, using the
   datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 20:25:28 -0700

Hi,

This revision addresses issues #59 and #60 on the issue tracker:
https://github.com/netconf-wg/restconf/issues

Here is the change log:

- clarify query parameter requirements
- move filter query section to match table order in sec. 4.8
- clarify that depth default is entire subtree for datastore resource
- change ietf-restconf to YANG 1.1 to use anydata instead of anyxml
- made implementation of timestamps optional since ETags are mandatory
- removed confusing text about data resource definition revision date
- clarify that errors should be returned for any resource type
- clarified media subtype (not type) for error response
- clarified client SHOULD (not MAY) specify errors format in Accept header
- clarified terminology in many sections

Andy

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:22 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>