Subject: [Netconf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-05.txt> (YANG Module Library) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 09:45:50 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Configuration WG
(netconf) to consider the following document:
- 'YANG Module Library'
  <draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a YANG library, which provides information
   about all the YANG modules used by a network management server (e.g.,
   a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server).  Simple caching
   mechanisms are provided to allow clients to minimize retrieval of
   this information.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.