Subject: [Netconf] RFC 8040 on RESTCONF Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 17:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8040

        Title:      RESTCONF Protocol 
        Author:     A. Bierman, 
                    M. Bjorklund,
                    K. Watsen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      137
        Characters: 238832
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8040

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8040

This document describes an HTTP-based protocol that provides a
programmatic interface for accessing data defined in YANG, using the
datastore concepts defined in the Network Configuration Protocol
(NETCONF).

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 08:30:41 +0100

Congratulations to the authors for this remarkable piece of work!

Lada

[email-masked] writes:

> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: 0xB8F92B08A9F76C67