Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:33:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF or RESTCONF based Management
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-12.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2017-01-11

Abstract:
   This draft presents a secure technique for establishing a NETCONF or
   RESTCONF connection between a newly deployed device, configured with
   just its factory default settings, and its deployment specific
   network management system (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:40:51 +0000

Hi all,

This updated is primarily motivated by me wanting to close on an item raised during the IETF 97 meeting, which is how to define the encoding for YANG-modeled artifacts (e.g., files, not used for configuration).  However, when I went to cite the location in the draft, I discovered that a typo in -11 prevented the examples to be loaded into the draft, which would make discussing them rather difficult.

However, in the course of fixing this issue, I also chased down a few other loose ends.  Here’s the complete list:

   o  fixed typo that prevented Appendix B from loading the examples
      correctly.

   o  fixed more yang validation issues found by
      IETFYANGPageCompilation.  note: again, these issues were NOT found
      by pyang --ietf or by the submission-time validator...

   o  updated a few of the notification enumerations to be more
      consistent with the other enumerations (following the warning/
      error pattern).

   o  updated the information type artifact to state how it's encoded,
      matching the language that was in Appendix B.

Thanks,
Kent

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf