Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:54:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for subscribing to
   content and providing asynchronous notification message delivery on
   that content.  Notification delivery can occur over a variety of
   protocols used commonly in conjunction with YANG, such as NETCONF and
   RESTCONF.  The capabilities and operations defined in this document
   when using in conjunction with draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-
   notifications are intended to obsolete RFC 5277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:59:10 +0000

This is the draft formerly known as 5277bis....

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 4:54 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-00.txt
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf