Subject: [Netconf] slot requests

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:38:27 +0000

Dear NETCONF chairs,

I haven’t seen a call for presentation slots yet, but I'm aware
that the deadline is tomorrow and so am proactively sending these
requests:

1) title: zerotouch provisioning
   presenter: kent
   time requested: 15-20 mins

2) title: keystore + client/server models
   presenter: kent
   time requested: 20-25 mins

3) title: datastores solution's impact on NETCONF drafts
   presenter: tbd (not kent)
   time requested: 15-30 mins (depends heavily on discussion)

Also, with regards to Milestones in the charter, the ANIMA voucher
draft took a radical turn recently and, while I did update the 
zerotouch draft accordingly, I think it's going to take more time
for the dust to settle.  So, can we please move the dates out as
follows?

  OLD:
      Mar 2017         WGLC for Zero-touch 
      Apr 2017         Submit Zero-touch 

  NEW:
      May 2017         WGLC for Zero-touch 
      Jun 2017         Submit Zero-touch 

PS: the NEW dates are the same as for the client/server models
    drafts, which I'm optimistic we can still meet.  The wildcard
    here is mostly on implementations, for which there are none
    that I'm aware of currently...

Thanks,
Kent

---

From: "Eric Voit (evoit)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:37:34 +0000

Hi Mehmet & Mahesh,

It would be great to have 20 minutes for the Subscription work.  The Dezign team has completed much work on the first four drafts below.

Subscribing to Notifications
draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-00

Subscribing to YANG Datastores  
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-05

Restconf & HTTP2 Transport
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-02

Netconf Transport
draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-01
(unchanged this time)

Also it would be useful to have about 7 to 10 minutes on the evolution of Notifications:

YANG Notifications v2
draft-voit-netmod-yang-notifications2-00

Eric