Subject: [Netconf] Progressing the new NETCONF charter

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:30:37 -0500

Dear all,

Thanks for the NETCONF chartering discussion.
I took ownership of the new charter text, which is now at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/.
I made a few edits, the most important one being the first paragraph:

    The NETCONF Working Group, previously named after the NETCONF protocol, now
    renamed as the NETwork CONFiguraiton Working Group, is responsible for the
    development and maintenance of protocols for YANG data model driven management,
    for the necessary framework where these protocols run, and for the YANG modules
    that formalize protocol behavior and are required from protocol perspective.

I will now progress it.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 17:43:52 -0500

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/

The underlying URL was wrong. Sorry.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 01:30:08 +0200

Please use the link below:

Mehmet

From: Netconf [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Benoit Claise
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 11:31 PM
To: NETCONF <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Netconf] Progressing the new NETCONF charter

Dear all, 

Thanks for the NETCONF chartering discussion. 
I took ownership of the new charter text, which is now at https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/ <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netmod/> .
I made a few edits, the most important one being the first paragraph:

I will now progress it.

Regards, Benoit