Subject: [Netconf] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-netconf-18-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 12:22:30 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-netconf-18-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-netconf/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does "which can be used to hold onto asymmetric private keys and
certificates" mean "which can be used to hold asymmetric private keys and
certificates"?

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 19:49:51 +0000

Hi Spencer,

Regarding your COMMENT below, the word "onto" can be removed,
per your suggestion, it has no special meaning here.

Thanks,
Kent

-----ORIGINAL MESSAGE-----

_______________________________________________
Netconf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:39:12 -0700

Done.
Thanks Spencer.

Regards, B.