Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 12:22:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Support for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   This document defines how to transport network subscriptions and
   event messages on top of the Network Configuration protocol
   (NETCONF).  This includes the full set of RPCs, subscription state
   changes, and message payloads needing asynchronous delivery.  The
   capabilities and operations defined in this document used in
   conjunction with [subscribe] are intended to obsolete [RFC5277].  In
   addition, the capabilities within those two documents along with
   [yang-push] are intended to enable an extract of a YANG datastore on
   a remote device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/