Subject: [Netconf] IETF 99 NETCONF meeting preparation: drafts list

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:22:39 +0200

Dear all,

$ wgstatus -s  netconf
.
.
.
# Document Status Since IETF-98 in Chicago (2017-03-26)

## Updated WG Docs
draft-ietf-netconf-keystore                    Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server       Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server      Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server           Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications    Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server           Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push                   Active,WG Document
draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch                   Active,WG Document

## Existing WG Docs
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif Active,WG Document

## New Individual Docs
draft-dsdt-netconf-restconf-nmda         Active
draft-dsdt-nmda-netconf                  Active
draft-nmdsdt-netconf-rfc7895bis          Active
draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages Active
draft-zheng-netconf-udp-pub-channel      Active

## Updated Individual Docs
draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf        Active
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis            Active,Waiting for WG Chair 
Go-Ahead
draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting          Active
draft-nmdsdt-netconf-rfc7895bis          Active
draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages Active
draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy            Active

## Existing Individual Docs
draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-netconf Active

Regards, B.