Subject: Re: [Netconf] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-keystore and draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch

From: "Mehmet Ersue" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 15:31:47 +0200

Dear NETCONF WG,

we would like to encourage you to review and comment on the documents in LC.

Please state on the maillist explicitly that you have read/reviewed and
whether you support the publication.

The WGLC needs to be declared as "unsuccessful" and requires a repetition if
there are no comments and no explicit support for publication.

Thank you for your efforts,

Mehmet

From: Mehmet Ersue 
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 12:09 AM
To: 'Netconf' <[email-masked]>
Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-netconf-keystore and
draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch

Dear NETCONF WG,

we hereby issue a WG Last Call for 2 weeks for the drafts below: 

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-14

Please review and send your comments to the NETCONF WG mailing list by July
13, 2017 EOB PT. 

Please be aware that the Keystore and Zerotouch drafts are planned to
publish as standard track documents.

We would like to ask WG members to state explicitly that you have
read/reviewed and whether you support the publication of the drafts.

Please indicate also if you plan to implement or have already implementation
experience with these drafts.

Authors: 

Please indicate with an email on the maillist explicitly whether you are
aware or you are not aware of any IPRs related to the drafts.

PS: Next in the row are the 4 client-server drafts going to WGLC on July
10th.

Thank you,

Mehmet and Mahesh