Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 08:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Library
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about all the YANG modules used by a network management server (e.g.,
   a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server).  Simple caching
   mechanisms are provided to allow clients to minimize retrieval of
   this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/