Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 06:02:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Library
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-08-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about all the YANG modules used by a network management server (e.g.,
   a Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server).  Simple caching
   mechanisms are provided to allow clients to minimize retrieval of
   this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc7895bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 15:05:02 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

This version of the YANG library has been reorganized wrt groupings
along the lines requested by Joe Clark.  Also, the text about updating
RFC 8040 is removed, or rather it was moved to
draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf.

/martin

[email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Netconf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netconf
>