Subject: [Netconf] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:31:26 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-07: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-1.1: The document contains lower case versions of 2119 words. Please consider
the updated boilerplate from 8174.

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 19:35:25 -0700

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis/
OK

Andy

---

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:13:01 -0700

Hi,

I have posted an update on github that addresses all changes except
"leaves".

https://github.com/netconf-wg/rfc6536bis/blob/master/draft-pre-08.txt

Andy