Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 10:26:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Update to Support the NMDA
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document updates RESTCONF [RFC8040] in order to support the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in
   [I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/