Subject: [Netconf] Milestones changed for netconf WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:43:29 -0700

Deleted milestone "Submit Zero-touch Configuration Mechanism to AD/IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit System-level Keystore Mechanism to AD/IESG for
consideration as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit Server and Client Configuration Models for NETCONF
and RESTCONF to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit Client and Server Models Configuration Models for
SSH and TLS to AD/IESG for consideration as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit Notification/Subscription Specifications to AD/IESG
for consideration as Proposed Standard".

Changed milestone "WGLC for Zero-touch Configuration Mechanism", set due date
to October 2017 from July 2017, added draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RFC 6536bis to AD/IESG for consideration as
Proposed Standard", resolved as "Telechat on Oct 26th", added
draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for advanced Notification/Subscription
Specifications", set due date to December 2017 from July 2017, added
draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for NETCONF and RESTCONF bis protocols", set due date
to December 2017 from November 2017, added draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library to
milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for System-level Keystore Mechanism", set due date to
January 2018 from July 2017, added draft-ietf-netconf-keystore to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Server and Client Configuration Models for
NETCONF and RESTCONF", set due date to January 2018 from July 2017, added
draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server,
draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server to milestone.

Changed milestone "WGLC for Client and Server Configuration Models for SSH
and TLS", set due date to January 2018 from July 2017, added
draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-server, draft-ietf-netconf-ssh-client-server to
milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/netconf/about/