Subject: [Netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:18:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for a "Keystore" Mechanism
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG module called a "keystore", containing
   pinned certificates and pinned SSH host-keys.  The module also
   defines a grouping for configuring public key pairs and a grouping
   for configuring certificates.  The module also defines a notification
   that a system can use when one of its configured certificates is
   about to expire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/