Subject: [Netconf] Invitation: NETCONF Interim Meeting @ Wed Dec 13, 2017 7am - 9am (PST) ([email-masked])

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 04:58:48 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: NETCONF Interim Meeting
NETCONF Working Group's Webex
https://ietf.webex.com/meet/netconf

Join by phone
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Access code:  649 894 536
When: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7am – 9am Pacific Time
Where: https://ietf.webex.com/meet/netconf | 649 894 536
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * Mahesh Jethanandani - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=XzZkMGpnZHExOGwyNDRiYTU4ZDBqMmI5azcwcWpjYmEyNzRvM2liYTI2c3JqNGNocDYwcDMwY2huNm8gbmV0Y29uZkBpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjMjbWpldGhhbmFuZGFuaUBnbWFpbC5jb202MTVlNWM2MDY5M2E5ZGRlYWM4YWFmNWM4YTMzMTMxNjRiMTFkNTgx&ctz=America/Los_Angeles&hl=en

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to modify your RSVP  
response. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding