Subject: [netext] List of requests for agenda slots received

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 02:50:12 +0100

These are the requests that we have received for a timeslot. If there
is any that I have missed, please do let me know.

1. Carlos J. Bernardos - I-D <draft-bernardos-mif-pmip-00.txt>; 10 mins

2. Bechect S./Frank Xia - Differentiated Services Support for Proxy
   Mobile IPv6; 5 Mins

3. Marco Liebsch - I-D <draft-loureiro-netext-pmipv6-ro-01.txt> 5~10
   Mins

4. Sri Gundavelli - I-D
   <draft-gundavelli-softwire-gateway-init-ds-lite-00.txt>;

5. Carlos J. Bernardos - I-D
   <draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-nemo-ps-00.txt>

6. Mohana Jeyatharan
   [1]draft-jeyatharan-netext-pmip-bulkpbu-bitmap-00.txt and [10 minutes]
   [2]draft-jeyatharan-netext-pmip-dormant-binding-00.txt [10 minutes]

7. Hui Min/Hui Deng
   1. draft-hui-netext-multihoming-00.txt  10min
   2. draft-hui-netext-service-flow-identifier-01.txt  10min

8. Jouni Korhonen - I-D <draft-ietf-netext-redirect-00>

9. Marco Liebsch - I-D <draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-lr-ps-00>

10. Xiansong Cui - I-D
    <draft-cui-netext-route-optimization-agent-ext-00.txt>; 10 Mins

11. B. Patil/Sri G. - I-D
    <draft-premec-netlmm-bulk-re-registration-03> ; 10 Mins

-Raj

---

From: Tran Minh Trung <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:59:27 +0900

Dear Raj,

I would like to have a slot for:

1. http://tools.ietf.org/search/draft-trung-netext-virtual-interface-00
2. 10mins
3. It is about using of virtual interface to support multihoming and
inter technology handover in PMIPv6.

Best regards,
Tran Minh Trung

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 10:50 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext
>
>

-- 
Ph.D., Senior Member
Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute
Standards Research Center
161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA
Tel : +82-42-860-1132,   Fax : +82-42-861-5404

---

From: Hidetoshi Yokota <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:58:23 +0900

Hi Raj,

Sorry for the late request, but could it be possible to assign a slot
for the following?

Sri Gundavelli/Hidetoshi Yokota I-D
<draft-yokota-netlmm-pmipv6-mn-itho-support-01.txt>; 5-10 min

According to Jari's BOF conclusion, it will be a good and timely topic
to discuss.

Thanks in advance,
-- 
Hidetoshi

[email-masked] wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>

---

From: liu dapeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:27:10 +0800

Hi Raj,

In item 7, there is one additional draft:
draft-liu-netext-singnaling-data-separation-00.txt that we would like
to present, 10 mins will be sufficient. (by Hui Deng). Thanks.

BR,
Dapeng Liu

---

From: Xiangsong Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:03:50 +0800

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your arrangement, and the draft
draft-cui-netext-route-optimization-agent-ext-00.txt
has been updated to version 01,
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-cui-netext-route-optimization-agent-ext-01.txt

The main modifications include following:

Route Optimization requirements from 3GPP2;
New concept definition, Route Optimization Agent and Agent Binding Cache;
Source address replacement for incoming packet;
Configuration variable;
LMA/MAG implement;
MAG handover consideration.

Regards
Xiangsong

----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 9:50 AM
Subject: [netext] List of requests for agenda slots received

4. Sri Gundavelli - I-D

6. Mohana Jeyatharan

7. Hui Min/Hui Deng

10. Xiansong Cui - I-D

-Raj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------