Subject: Re: [netext] draft-chan-netext-distributed-lma-00

From: Xiaoyan Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:38:49 +0800

Hi,Anthony

  Please see in line...

>> Distributed local mobility anchors provides visiting local
>> mobility anchors in different networks with mobility routing >> function
to avoid triangle routing problem in Proxy mobile IP
>> or Mobile IP, but keeps the internetwork location management >> function
at the home local mobility anchors at registered
>> networks.
 -Do the home network and visiting network have to be in the same PMIPv6
domain or not, or is there any restrictions?

>> To perform HoA allocation, each H-LMA may use its own block of >> IP
prefixes to allocate IP addresses to the MNs registering to >> its network.

 - When MN moves from its H-LMA to a V-LMA, how to guarantee the V-LMA has
the authorities to allocate the same HNP to MN?
Do I miss anything?...

Thank you
Xiaoyan Jiang