Subject: [netext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 11:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-03-11

This document describes a runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment
functionality and corresponding mobility options for Proxy Mobile
IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.