Subject: [netext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : F. Xia, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-03-14

This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
operations using the RADIUS infrastructure.  The RADIUS interactions
between the Mobile Access Gateway and the AAA RADIUS server take
place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates and authorizes to
a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this document defines the
RADIUS-based interface between the Local Mobility Anchor and the AAA
RADIUS server for authorizing received Proxy Binding Update messages
for the MN's mobility session.  In addition to the mobility session
setup related interactions, this document defines the baseline for
the Mobile Access Gateway and the Local Mobility Anchor generated
accounting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.