Subject: [netext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:15:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Bulk Re-registration for Proxy Mobile IPv6
    Author(s)     : F. Abinader, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-03.txt
    Pages         : 19
    Date          : 2011-04-25
    
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 specification requires the Mobile Access Gateway
   (MAG) to send a separate Proxy Binding Update (PBU) message to the
   Local Mobility Agent (LMA) for each mobile node (MN) to renew the
   MN's mobility binding.  This document defines an optimization to the
   re-registration and revocation processes in Proxy Mobile IPv6 in
   addition to specifying a new Mobility Option for carrying group
   affiliation of a Mobile Node in the signaling messages between the
   mobility enabler entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-bulk-re-registration-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.