Subject: [netext] WGLC: Localized Routing for Proxy Mobile IPv6 <draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-03>

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:09:58 +0000

Hello,

This is a working group last call for the I-D:
Localized Routing for Proxy Mobile IPv6 <draft-ietf-netext-pmip-lr-03>

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
   protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
   participation in any mobility-related signaling.  PMIPv6 requires all
   communications to go through the local mobility anchor.  As this can
   be suboptimal, localized routing (LR) allows mobile nodes attached to
   the same or different mobile access gateways to exchange traffic by
   using localized forwarding or a direct tunnel between the gateways.
   This document proposes initiation, utilization and termination
   mechanisms for localized routing.

The I-D is intended for publication as a proposed standard.
The deadline for receiving comments (i.e end of WG LC) is June 24th,
2011. 
Please send your review comments to the mailing list or authors.

-Chairs