Subject: [netext] Working group last call: RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6 )

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 22:35:06 +0000

Hello,

This is the working group last call for the I-D:  RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
<draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-03>

The I-D has been updated by the authors following reviews by Avi Lior
and Pete McCann.

Abstract:
   This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
   operations using the RADIUS infrastructure.  The RADIUS interactions
   between the mobile access gateway and the RADIUS-based AAA server
   take place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates and
   authorizes to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this document
   defines the RADIUS-based interface between the local mobility anchor
   and the AAA RADIUS server for authorizing received Proxy Binding
   Update messages for the mobile node's mobility session.  In addition
   to the mobility session setup related interactions, this document
   defines the baseline for the mobile access gateway and the local
   mobility anchor generated accounting.

The I-D is intended for publication as a proposed standard.
The deadline for receiving comments (i.e end of WG LC) is July 12th,
2011.
Please send your review comments to the mailing list or authors.

-Chairs