Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 02:28:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Damjan Damic
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-03.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2011-06-27

   This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
   operations using the RADIUS infrastructure.  The RADIUS interactions
   between the mobile access gateway and the RADIUS-based AAA server
   take place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates and
   authorizes to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this document
   defines the RADIUS-based interface between the local mobility anchor
   and the AAA RADIUS server for authorizing received Proxy Binding
   Update messages for the mobile node&#39;s mobility session.  In addition
   to the mobility session setup related interactions, this document
   defines the baseline for the mobile access gateway and the local
   mobility anchor generated accounting.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-03.txt