Subject: [netext] Draft agenda for meeting at IETF81 posted

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:07:54 +0000

(If you had sent a request and do not see it in the agenda and have not
heard from the chairs, please do contact Rajeev or myself)

URL: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/agenda/netext.txt

Rev: 1

Network-Based Mobility Extensions WG meeting

Thursday, July 28 2011
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I (Room 202)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Logistics (Bluesheets, minutes takers, jabber, agenda bashing) 2 mins

2. WG Status update   Chairs     5 Mins

3. Open discussion of (remaining) issues related to logical interface
   support for multi-mode IP hosts            20 Mins
   We have had discussion on the set of issues that have been
   identified and captured in the tracker
   (http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/trac/report/1) at
   IETF80. Authors have proposed text to resolve these issues. We need
   to close the issues and move forward. So we will seek consensus at
   the meeting and on the list in order to make progress.
   I-D: draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-02
   URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netext-logical-interface-support-02.txt
   Presenter: Sri Gundavelli/Telemaco M.

4. PMIP6 extensions for flow mobility   20 Mins
   This work item is stuck in a quagmire of issues. Chairs and Carlos
   Bernardos will lead a focused discussion on the issues that are
   preventing forward progress. We hope to arrive at some form of
   closure on these issues and seek consensus on either moving the I-D
   to WG status or dropping this work item from the
   charter/milestones.
   I-D: draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03
   URL: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03.txt

============================================================

5. Prefix Delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6    10 Mins
   I-D: draft-zhou-netext-pd-pmip-01
   URL: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhou-netext-pd-pmip-01.txt
   Presenter: Carl Williams

6. IP Traffic Offload Selector Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 10 Mins
   I-D: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gundavelli-netext-pmipv6-sipto-option-01.txt
   Presenter: Sri Gundavelli/Jouni Korhonen

7. Access Network Information Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6   10 Mins
   I-D: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gundavelli-netext-access-network-option-01.txt
   Presenter: Jouni Korhonen

8. PMIPv6 inter-working with WiFi access authentication     10 Mins
   I-D: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-liebsch-netext-pmip6-authiwk-02.txt
   Presenter:  Marco Liebsch/Pierrick Seite