Subject: [netext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netext-redirect-08.txt> (Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:57:01 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network-Based Mobility
Extensions WG (netext) to consider the following document:
- 'Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6'
  <draft-ietf-netext-redirect-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This is a second last call that was performed as the draft had
been sent back to the working group after discovery of some
IPR on this topic. The changed document is now coming back
from the working group.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-08-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a runtime Local Mobility Anchor assignment
   functionality and corresponding mobility options for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-redirect/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-redirect/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1405/
   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1559/