Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 06:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-06

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network-based localized mobility
   management protocol that enables mobile devices to connect to a
   PMIPv6 domain and roam across gateways without changing their IP
   addresses.  The PMIPv6 basic specification also provides limited
   multi-homing support to multi-mode mobile devices.  The ability of
   movement of selected flows from one access technology to another is
   missing in the basic PMIPv6.  This document describes enhancements to
   the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that are required to support flow
   mobility over multiple physical interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-00.txt

---

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 08:00:01 -0700

We agreed to adopt the draft without the LMA-initiated flow movement.
However the draft still contains material where the LMA decide to move
flows, e.g.,

"At certain point, either MN or LMA can decide to move flow Y to also
go through MAG1."

I think these should be removed.

--julien

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:30 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:07:26 +0000

Hi Julien,

I concur. I reviewed the revised I-D prior to Carlos submitting it and
missed this one. 
Carlos, please remove the statement from the I-D.

-Raj

On 9/7/11 10:00 AM, "ext Julien Laganier" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>>directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility
>>Extensions Working Group of the IETF.
>>
>netext mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 22:55:42 +0200

Hi Raj, Julien,

Updated and submitted.

Carlos

-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67