Subject: [netext] Short WGLC on I-D draft-ietf-netext-redirect-10

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:50:58 +0000

Hello,

The I-D: Runtime LMA Assignment Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
< draft-ietf-netext-redirect-10.txt> has undergone several edits and
corrections as a result of implementation experience.
Please see Jouni Korhonen's email to the ML :
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netext/current/msg02170.html
which explains the changes and the rationale.

Given the scope of the changes, we would like the WG to give their
feedback through a short WG LC that is limited to one week.

Please consider this email as the start of the WG LC for this I-D.
Reviews and feedback on the changes made to the I-D should be posted to
the netext WG ML by  Sept 15th 2011.

URL for I-D: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netext-redirect-10.txt

-Chairs

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:54:14 +0000

Just a reminder that this LC expires tomorrow. Encourage WG members to
review and provide feedback.

-Raj

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:44:10 +0000

The WG Last call on this I-D has concluded. Jouni Korhonen has revised the
I-D as a result of at least one review and comments.
The new version (Rev 11) has been posted.

We will send the I-D back to the IESG and seek approval.

-Chairs