Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:52:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-09-07

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network-based localized mobility
   management protocol that enables mobile devices to connect to a
   PMIPv6 domain and roam across gateways without changing their IP
   addresses.  The PMIPv6 basic specification also provides limited
   multi-homing support to multi-mode mobile devices.  The ability of
   movement of selected flows from one access technology to another is
   missing in the basic PMIPv6.  This document describes enhancements to
   the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that are required to support flow
   mobility over multiple physical interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-01.txt