Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 23:40:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Carl Williams
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation can be used to assign a prefix or prefixes
   to a mobile router for use on the links in the mobile network as
   specified in [RFC6276] but not supported in Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This
   document specifies an extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for
   supporting network mobility using DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-01.txt