Subject: [netext] Short WGLC: draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-05

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 20:44:17 +0000

Hello,

This is the second working group last call for this I-D.
It has gone through a WG LC which ended on July 12th of this year.
Further edits and updates have been made to the I-D and hence this is
a short 1 week long WG last call.
 
I-D: RADIUS Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
     draft-ietf-netext-radius-pmip6-05

Abstract:
   This document defines new attributes to facilitate Proxy Mobile IPv6
   operations using the RADIUS infrastructure.  The protocol defined in
   this document uses Radius based interfaces of the mobile access
   gateway and the local mobility anchor with the AAA server for
   authentication, authorization and policy functions.  The RADIUS
   interactions between the mobile access gateway and the RADIUS-based
   AAA server take place when the Mobile Node attaches, authenticates
   and authorizes to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  Furthermore, this
   document defines the RADIUS-based interface between the local
   mobility anchor and the AAA RADIUS server for authorizing received
   Proxy Binding Update messages for the mobile node's mobility session.
   In addition to the mobility session setup related interactions, this
   document defines the baseline for the mobile access gateway and the
   local mobility anchor generated accounting.

The I-D is intended for publication as a proposed standard.
The deadline for receiving comments (i.e end of WG LC) is October 14th,
2011. 
Please send your review comments to the mailing list or authors.

-Chairs