Subject: [netext] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-02.txt]

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 20:24:30 +0100

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a new version of the draft including some editorial
and minor changes to make it more readable.

I'll present it during the assigned slot in the Taipei meeting. I hope
we can have fruitful discussion during the meeting as well as agree on
the next steps after it towards its completion.

Thanks,

Carlos

-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-02.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:21:19 -0700
List-Id: "Mailing list for discusion of extensions to network mobility protocol, i.e PMIP6. " <netext.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2011-10-30

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node to connect to the same Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 domain through different interfaces.  However, the
   ability of movement of selected flows from one access technology to
   another is missing in the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol.  This
   document describes enhancements to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol
   that are required to support network based flow mobility over
   multiple physical interfaces.

   This document assumes that the mobile node implements the logical
   interface model, therefore allowing the support of traffic flows on
   different physical interfaces regardless of the assigned prefixes on
   these physical interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-02.txt
_______________________________________________
netext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext