Subject: [netext] Network-based DMM demo (Thu 15:30 room 251)

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:34:53 +0200

Hi all,

We'd like to announce that our network-based DMM demo will take place on
Thursday at 15:30 in room 251.

The demo will show a Linux-based prototype based on [1] and [2] running
on a live setup.

The setup is composed of three "anchor routers", a "centralized LMA" for
control plane, a couple of correspondent nodes (a netbook and an IPv6
camera) and a legacy IPv6 mobile node (a netbook).

Looking forward to seeing you there and getting your feedback.

Thanks,

Carlos, Telemaco and Juan Carlos

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-01
[2]
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-distributed-anchoring-00
-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:02:00 +0200

Hi Dapeng,

On Wed, 2012-03-28 at 15:54 +0800, Dapeng Liu wrote:
> Hello Carlos,
> 
> Sounds interesting, may I ask how many virtual routers is running on the
> anchor router?

Thanks.

I'm not sure I got your question right. If you are asking how many
"virtual machines" we are running in our demo, then the answer is none,
we are using different physical boxes for each entity.
If you are asking how many distributed logical interfaces are configured
on each anchor router, this depends on the mobility pattern of the MN,
but since we have one MN and three anchor routers, each of them can have
at most three.

Thanks,

Carlos

> 
> Regards,
> -Dapeng Liu
> -----邮件原件-----
> 发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Carlos Jesú
> s Bernardos Cano
> 发送时间: 2012年3月27日 23:35
> 收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> 抄送: Telemaco Melia
> 主题: [DMM] Network-based DMM demo (Thu 15:30 room 251)
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> The demo will show a Linux-based prototype based on [1] and [2] running on a
> live setup.
> 
> Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/ GPG FP: D29B
> 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67
>