Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 12:48:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node to connect to the same Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 domain through different interfaces.  However, the
   ability of movement of selected flows from one access technology to
   another is missing in the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol.  This
   document describes extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that
   are required to support network based flow mobility over multiple
   physical interfaces.

   This document assumes that the mobile node implements the logical
   interface model, therefore allowing the support of traffic flows on
   different physical interfaces regardless of the assigned prefixes on
   these physical interfaces.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03.txt