Subject: [netext] New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:29:11 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext
Revision:        00
Title:           PMIPv6 Multihoming Support Extensions for Flow Mobility
Creation date:   2012-09-24
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-netext-flowmob-ext-00

Abstract:
   Base Proxy Mobile IPv6 multihoming support treats each active
   interface of the Mobile Node separately and creates a different
   binding cache entry for each interface.  This is similar to Mobile
   IPv6 restricting only one care-of address to be registered with the
   home agent and this restriction which did not allow flow mobility
   between interfaces has been removed by allowing multiple care-of
   address registration.  In this document we specify a similar solution
   for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) to support flow mobility among
   simultaneously connected interfaces.  Binding cache, binding update
   list and home network prefix option are slighlty extended to allow
   indicating the home interface and other interfaces.

The IETF Secretariat