Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:58:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Carl Williams
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-10-18

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 enables IP mobility for a host without requiring
   its participation in any mobility signaling, being the network
   responsible for managing IP mobility on behalf of the host.  However,
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 does not support assigning a prefix to a router and
   managing its IP mobility.  This document specifies an extension to
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol for supporting network mobility using
   DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/