Subject: [netext] [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-05.txt]

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 20:05:52 +0200

Hi,

A new version of the draft has been posted. Summary of changes:

- More details have been added to section 5.x to clarify the operation
of the proposed extensions (trying to address comments received on the
mailing list).

- Some additional clarifications here and there (also to address
comments received on the mailing list).

- The security considerations section has been improved.

Comments are welcome!

Carlos

-- 
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67

Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-05.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:57:59 -0700
List-Id: "Mailing list for discusion of extensions to network mobility protocol, i.e PMIP6. " <netext.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 allows a mobile node to connect to the same Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 domain through different interfaces.  However, the
   ability of movement of selected flows from one access technology to
   another is missing in the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol.  This
   document describes extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6 protocol that
   are required to support network based flow mobility over multiple
   physical interfaces.

   The extensions required consist on the operations performed by the
   local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway to manage the
   prefixes assigned to the different interfaces of the mobile node, as
   well as how the forwarding policies are handled by the network to
   ensure consistent flow mobility management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
netext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext