Subject: [netext] #12: missing considerations on how to maintain consistent forwarding policies

From: "netext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:17:19 -0000

#12: missing considerations on how to maintain consistent forwarding policies

 Introduction and section 3.2 require consistent forwarding policies in
 both LMA and MN. That's true, but, it should also be stressed that, when
 the MN (or the LMA) moves a flow (i.e. update its forwarding policy), the
 LMA (or the MN) must update its policy accordingly. The document states
 that digression on policy consistency is out of scope; but dynamic
 policies alignment is a key requirement and the document should gives
 clues on that. The point is that this document is useless if there is no
 way to maintain consistent policies.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-netext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  pmipv6-flowmob           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/trac/ticket/12>
netext <http://tools.ietf.org/netext/>