Subject: [netext] #16: requirement for single interface

From: "netext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:36:57 -0000

#16: requirement for single interface

 In section 3.2.1: [if the IP layer at the mobile node shows one single
 interface, then the mobile node has one single IPv6 address configured at
 the IP layer: pref1::mn1.  Otherwise, two different IPv6 addresses
 (pref1::if1 and pref1::if2) would be configured.]
 Isn't "mobile node showing one single interface" a requirement? If two
 different IP addresses are configured, how IP flow mobility can provide IP
 session continuity?

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-netext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                   |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major                    |  Milestone:
Component:  pmipv6-flowmob           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document       |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/trac/ticket/16>
netext <http://tools.ietf.org/netext/>