Subject: Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 23:37:46 -0000

I also support this.

Yes:  [ * ]

Seil

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Basavaraj Patil
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D
draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications

The I-D : Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6
<draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications> was presented at the WG meeting
at IETF85 (Atlanta).
There was consensus in the room to adopt this I-D as a WG document (11 in
favor of, None against).

Please treat this as a consensus call for adopting this I-D as a WG
document.

Question: Should the Netext WG adopt I-D:
draft-krishnan-netext-update-notifications as a working group document?

Yes:  [  ]
No :  [  ]

Some background info: The 3GPP liaison to the IETF has indicated the
relevance of this I-D to their specifications and is awaiting feedback from
the AD and the chairs about its status.

Abstract

   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is a network based mobility management
   protocol that enables IP mobility for a host without requiring its
   participation in any mobility-related signaling.  This document
   proposes a mechanism for the Local Mobility Anchor to asynchronously
   notify the Mobile Access Gateway about changes related to the
   mobility session.

This consensus call will expire on November 26th, 2012.

-Chairs