Subject: [netext] #10: Flow mobility I-D issues

From: "netext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 17:29:32 -0000

#10: Flow mobility I-D issues

 At IETF85 the chairs concluded that the pending issues with the flow
 mobility I-D would be resolved using an issue tracker. This tracker will
 be used to resolve and close all issues w.r.t this I-D.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-netext-
  [email-masked]      |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:               |    Version:
  pmipv6-flowmob         |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/trac/ticket/10>
netext <http://tools.ietf.org/netext/>