Subject: Re: [netext] #14: Align terminology

From: "netext issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:26:00 -0000

#14: Align terminology

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 (apologies for not addressing this until now)

 Thanks for pointing this out. It will be fixed in the next revision of the
 document

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-netext-
  [email-masked]          |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial                  |   Milestone:
Component:  pmipv6-flowmob           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/netext/trac/ticket/14#comment:1>
netext <http://tools.ietf.org/netext/>