Subject: [netext] IEEE802 OmniRAN Executive Committee Study Group seeking for input on use cases

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:17:30 -0500

All,
      The OmniRAN effort within the IEEE is looking for input on use cases.

Regards,
Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ieee-ietf-coord] IEEE802 OmniRAN Executive Committee Study 
Group seeking for input on use cases
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 19:06:56 +0100
From: Max Riegel <[email-masked]>
Organization: --
To: [email-masked], Dan Romascanu <[email-masked]>
CC: Paul Nikolich <[email-masked]>, Roger Marks 
<[email-masked]>, Juan Carlos Zuniga 
<[email-masked]>

Dear Dan,

The IEEE 802 OmniRAN Executive Committee Study Group decided in its
first meeting in the week of January 14th, 2013 in Vancouver, BC, Canada
to create a use cases document showing potential applications of an
OmniRAN specification. It hereby solicits input documents to progress
the development of the work.

Please find the liaison letter and the call for contributions document
attached to this email.

We kindly appreciate input from IETF.

Regards
Max
-- 
____________________________________________________________________
Max Riegel - Chair, IEEE 802 OmniRAN Executive Committee Study Group
<[email-masked]>                           Ph: +49 173 293 8240