Subject: [netext] Request for review of I-D: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-02

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:36:59 -0500

Hi Ahmad,

We would appreciate it if you can review the I-D: uality of Service Option
for Proxy Mobile IPv6 <draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-02.txt>.

Please post your review comments directly to the list. If you can complete
the review within the next 2 weeks, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

-Chairs

-- 
Basavaraj Patil

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 16:45:29 -0500

Hi Subir,

We would appreciate it if you can review the I-D: Quality of Service Option
for Proxy Mobile IPv6 <draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-02.txt>.

Thank you.

-Chairs

-- 
Basavaraj Patil

-- 
Basavaraj Patil