Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 14:13:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Suresh Krishnan
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Marco Liebsch
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-05-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies protocol enhancements for allowing the local
   mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain to asynchronously
   notify the mobile access gateway about changes related to a mobility
   session.  These update notifications are exchanged using a Mobility
   Header message type specifically designed for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/