Subject: [netext] WGLC: I-D draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:49:16 -0500

The Netext working group I-D: Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile
IPv6 <draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-04> has been revised
following the chair review.

This note is the start of the working group last call for the Update
Notifications for PMIPv6 I-D. Please review and post your comments to
the list.

The working group last call will end on June 1st, 2013.

I-D URL:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-04.txt

-Chairs

---

From: Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:23:55 +0200

Hi,

I've read the document and I support moving it forward.

I just have a very minor comment: Figure 1 shows the re-registration use
case in which the notification message is acked (message 6), while in
the text of Section 5.1 it is recommended not to set the flag A in the
Update Notification message (and therefore, not to send an
acknowledgement message).

Thanks,

Carlos

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 11:49 -0500, Basavaraj Patil wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext