Subject: [netext] Fwd: IPR Disclosure: ZTE CORPORATION's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-09

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 16:44:15 -0500

Hello,

Please note the IPR disclosure associated with the WG I-D: Prefix
Delegation Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6

<draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip>.

This I-D is proposed to be published as a standards track RFC.

In lieu of the IPR disclosure, the I-D will be required to go through
another WG last call.

If you have any questions, please contact the chairs or post to the ML.

-Raj

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Subject: IPR Disclosure: ZTE CORPORATION's Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-09
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Xingyue Zhou, Jouni Korhonen, Carl Williams, Sri Gundavelli, Carlos
Jésus Bernardos:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Prefix
Delegation Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6" (draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2013-07-02 and has been posted on the
"IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2121/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"ZTE CORPORATION's Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-netext-pd-
pmip-09."");

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Basavaraj Patil