Subject: [netext] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: (with DISCUSS)

From: "Barry Leiba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 12:40:32 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple to resolve, and the authors are already aware of this: as raised
in the IANA review, the IANA Considerations section uses the correct URI
for the IANA registry in actions 1 and 2:

   http://www.iana.org/assignments/mobility-parameters

...but does not use the correct one for actions 3 and 4:

https://www.iana.org/assignments/mobility-parameters/mobility-parameters.xhtml

Please change the URIs in actions 3 and 4 to match the ones in actions 1
and 2 (it doesn't matter whether they use http: or https:, but please
make all four the same).

---

From: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 04:29:15 +0000

Hi Barry,

Ack. You will see this fix in the next version.

Regards
Sri