Subject: [netext] Jari Arkko's No Objection on draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 04:27:13 -0700

Jari Arkko has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Sparks raised a clarity issue in the document in his Gen-ART
review, and there has been discussion with the authors to correct the
issue, and the correction has made it to a private version of the draft.
I wish that version would be published so that we could deal with as
clean document as possible, free of issues that have already been
resolved.

(If you had no other issues to resolve, I'd probably raise this as a
discuss, because I'd want to avoid accidentally approving the document
without the changes making it to the last version.)

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:14:44 -0500

> http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications/
My comments were addressed at -09.