Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:15:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new mobility option that can be used by
   the mobility entities [LMA and MAG] in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain
   to exchange Quality of Service parameters associated with a
   subscriber's IP flows.  Using the QoS option, the local mobility
   anchor and the mobile access gateway can exchange available QoS
   attributes and associated values.  This enables QoS policing and
   labeling of packets to enforce QoS differentiation on the path
   between the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway.
   Furthermore, making QoS parameters available on the MAG enables
   mapping these parameters to QoS rules that are specific to the access
   technology which operates below the mobile access gateway.  After
   such mapping, QoS rules can be enforced on the access technology
   components, such as an IEEE 802.11e Wireless LAN controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Sri Gundavelli (sgundave)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:21:08 +0000

WG:

In preparation for the WGLC and based on solicited reviews from number of
folks, we have revised the draft. Significantly improved the protocol
interworking section, drafted the processing rules. Please review and
comment on this version.

Regards
Sri

On 10/21/13 3:15 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netext mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext