Subject: [netext] RFC 7077 on Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 12:05:49 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7077

        Title:      Update Notifications for Proxy Mobile IPv6 
        Author:     S. Krishnan, S. Gundavelli,
                    M. Liebsch, H. Yokota,
                    J. Korhonen
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      21
        Characters: 49176
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netext-update-notifications-12.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7077.txt

This document specifies protocol enhancements for allowing the local
mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain to asynchronously
notify the mobile access gateway about changes related to a mobility
session.  These Update Notification messages are exchanged using a
new Mobility Header message type specifically designed for this
purpose.

This document is a product of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC