Subject: Re: [netext] WG meeting agenda for IETF88

From: "Rajeev Koodli (rkoodli)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 01:57:07 +0000

Thanks to those who have provided the slides.

Others: please send us the slides.

Thanks.

-Rajeev

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:43 PM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [netext] WG meeting agenda for IETF88

Presenters: Please send your presentations to the chairs by Sunday 5pm.

Thanks.

-Rajeev

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:10 AM
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [netext] WG meeting agenda for IETF88

Rev: 0

Network-Based Mobility Extensions (NetExt) WG meeting

MONDAY, November 4, 2013
1740-1940  Afternoon Session III

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Logistics (Bluesheets, minutes takers, jabber, agenda bashing) 5 mins

2. WG Status update  Chairs   5 Mins

3. Proxy Mobile IPv6 Extensions to Support Flow Mobility 15 Mins
   draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-08     Carlos B.

4. Civic Location ANI Suboption for PMIPv   10 Mins
   draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-00  Rajesh P.

5. Mapping Wi-Fi QoS in a PMIPv6 Mobility Domain   15 Mins
   draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-03   John K.

6. EAP Attributes for WiFi - EPC Integration     10 Mins
   draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-04   Rajeev K.

7. Summary and Next Steps 5 MinsChairs

--
Basavaraj Patil