Subject: [netext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:21:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation Support for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Xingyue Zhou
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Carl Williams
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-14.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines extensions to the Proxy Mobile IPv6
   protocol for allowing a mobile router in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain
   to obtain IP prefixes for its attached mobile networks using DHCPv6
   prefix delegation.  Network-based mobility management support is
   provided for those delegated IP prefixes just as it is provided for
   the mobile node's home address.  Even if the mobile router performs a
   handoff and changes its network point of attachment, mobility support
   is ensured for all the delegated IP prefixes and for all the IP nodes
   in the mobile network that use IP address configuration from those
   delegated IP prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pd-pmip-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/