Subject: [netext] draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-08 and RFC 7109

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:36:30 -0600

Hi Carlos,

Please take a look at the newly published RFC 7109,
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7109

This RFC is very relevant to draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob, due to
HA-LMA relationship.

New Flow Binding messages defined in RFC 7109 are very relevant.

Mobility option extensions to Flow Identification Mobility option defined
in RFC 7109 are also very relevant.

There is point in reinventing the wheel. Here it is there make use of it.
By the way I don't mind if you wish to keep using BID anymore :-)

Regards,

Behcet

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:32:57 -0500

Keeping in mind that 7109 is a non-consensus & experimental RFC via the
Independent Stream...

On 2/5/14 11:36 AM, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netext
>

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 09:34:15 -0600

> Keeping in mind that 7109 is a non-consensus & experimental RFC via the
For clarification, I did not say otherwise.

All the extensions proposed in RFC 7109 are recorded by IANA as follows:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/mobility-parameters/mobility-parameters.xhtml

I said that these extensions are relevant to
draft-ietf-netext-pmipv6-flowmob

Regards,

Behcet