Subject: [netext] Fwd: Consensus call to adopt I-D: draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-02.txt as WG doc

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:49:34 -0500

Consensus call for this I-D has ended. There is a need to have this
extension for PMIP6 and there is sufficient support for adoption.

Authors: Please go ahead and submit the I-D as WG document.

-Chairs

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Subject: Consensus call to adopt I-D:
draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-02.txt as WG doc
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

At the London IETF (89) there was consensus in the room to adopt the I-D:

Extensions to the PMIPv6 Access Network Identifier Option
<draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-02.txt> as a Netext
WG document. This document is a standards track I-D.

This is a consensus call to adopt it. Please voice your opinion by May
22nd via the mailing list.

Question to WG:

Do you support the adoption of I-D:
draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-02.txt as a Netext
WG document?

Yes [ ]

No [ ]

-Chairs

-- 
Basavaraj Patil

-- 
Basavaraj Patil